Nisbet Old Schoolhouse sleeps six comfortably and is the ideal cottage for family or group bookings.
At the cottage you will find the following:
- Driveway with an ample flat parking area within the enclosed garden.
- 3 Bedrooms - 2 twins and 1 double including one twin on the ground floor. All bedrooms have a sink and electric heated towel rail.
- Shower room on the ground floor easily accessed from the back door after a day exploring the Borders and a bathroom on the first floor.
- Well equipped kitchen with cooker, microwave and dishwasher.
- Comfortable living room with wood burning stove, wall mounted TV, DVD player, books, games and local literature.
- The spacious Old Schoolroom, a real highlight of the cottage with a wood burning stove, comfortable chairs, TV and large dining table it's the ideal place to spend the
evening. Here you will also find a chest freezer and washer/drier machine.
- Welcoming entrance hall with mirror and hairdryer for guests use
- Back door with space and tiled floor to store waterproofs & boots etc
Rental of Nisbet Old Schoolhouse includes -
- All bed linen and towels (duvets and extra blankets).
- All electricity.
- Electric heating in each room and bathroom, plus shaver sockets.
- Logs and kindling for the living room and Schoolroom stoves.
- Private parking and sole use of the enclosed garden.
- A cot and a high chair on request.
- Dogs at £15 per dog per week by prior arrangement.
- Weekly lets and shorter stays if we can accommodate you.
The Schoolhouse will be available for entry from 4.00pm on the day of your arrival, and you must vacate the cottage by 10.00am on departure